In 1994, our founders, wanted to change the way field services for consultants and engineers was performed. Driven by bold vision and a strong entrepreneurial spirit, they were committed to finding permanent solutions for any environmental problem. Thus, Environmental Field Services was created.
EFS works to transform environmental consultants’ and engineers’ plans into reality.
We implement our clients’ designs in all phases of environmental field work, including remedial construction, injections, operations & maintenance, and other field related services.
Today, EFS is a nationally recognized environmental contracting firm. We specialize in injections, remedial construction, and field services to a wide range of clients, including 50 of the ENR’s Top 200 Environmental Firms. With our continued commitment to our employees and clients, our company has stayed true to the mission statement that was created over 25 years ago, “provide superior service to clients and an unwavering commitment to employees.”
EFS is an organization that believes in working and growing together. We are committed to providing challenging projects that bring out the best in both the employee and the team. We strive to build relationships and careers that last.
- Client-focused staff with diverse academic backgrounds
- Provide opportunities for employees to grow professionally and personally
- Individualized internal and external training programs
- Supportive leaders and coworkers that contribute diverse experience to help each other grow
- Challenging project opportunities that cultivate a sense of empowerment
- Emphasis on unique solutions that improve the environment
- Continually discovering new approaches to our work
- Continually strive towards learning, changing, and improving
- Foster a strong, collaborative atmosphere
- Dedication to keeping safety at the forefront
- Support work-life balance
- Develop long-term peer and client relationships
- Better ourselves as people by giving back to the communities we live and work in
- Always provide open, honest, and considerate communication both professionally and personally in our daily work lives